Hints and Suggestions for your Mike Risko Music School Birthday Party
1) Bring a small cake for your child with his or her name on it. Photograph your child blowing out the candles on the cake. Then, put the cake aside and serve cupcakes! No cutting and no mess involved. Buy a package of 12 mini cupcakes for $3.99 from Turco's or Stew Leonard's and as soon as the kids are done singing happy birthday, distribute the cupcakes. Bring your cake home with you or serve it to the adults at the party. Or, just bring cupakes....a great way to save money!
2) Ask for the pizza to be cut into 16 slices instead of 8. Smaller slices are a lot easier to eat and a lot less messy! Smaller slices also cool off faster and work better for younger kids. Additionally, you will probably spend less money and can offer slices to any of the parents who are at the party.
3) Be sure to buy age appropriate gifts for your goody bag and make sure that toys are safe and don't contain small parts. Check out goody bag on the other page for what to put in your goody bag.
4) Our party room is fun and festive, but you can bring some decorations with you. We recommend bringing about 10 helium balloons. Put the balloons around the room and your decorating is done! Buy balloons centered around your theme or simply pick your child's favorite color.
5) Invite the parents! We have snack bar available and we can provide that area for parents of guests for a small fee. Some hosts like to provide snacks for the parents. You can offer them pizza and soda or have food brought in from one of your favorite places, or simply serve cookies and coffee. We also sell coffee and and other kinds of snacks.
6) We supply our birthday party customers with invitations for each guest. These invitations include directions and parking information for your guests along with all the contact information for the music school just in case they have any questions. We can also provide the invites via email if you prefer.
7) We give each child a name tag when they come to the party, so don't worry, you don't have to make name tags!
8) Bring a list with you of all the kids who are invited to the party and their parents names and phone numbers in case you need to contact them.
9) Charge your cameras and phone!! You wouldn't want to miss a great photo.
10) Don't forget to look at our party check list so make sure to bring all the important things you need to make your party a success!